Vista Titanium Semi Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil SAE 15W40 API CI-4 SL 5 litres
Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, SL, SJ
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- ACEA E7/A3/B4
- CUMMINS CES 20076/7/20078
- CAT ECF-1a, ECF-2/ VOLVO VDS-3
- Deutz DQC –III-05/ MACK EO-N
- MTU OIL Category 2
- Global DHD-1/ Renault VI RLD-2
- MAN M3275/MACK EO-M PLUS
- MB 228.3/MB 229.1
Has the following builder approvals:
- VOLVO VDS-3
- MACK EO-N
- Renault VI RLD-2
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge deposits and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Excellent engine protection by providing outstanding protection against wear.
- Improved fuel economy.
- Excellent dispersancy provides outstanding soot control in Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Extended TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, which helps in extending oil drain intervals.
Eiffel Vista Titanium CI-4/SL series is a range of high performance diesel engine oils formulated with highly refined semi-synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additives to provide reliable performance in the latest emission designs, including those with EGR systems, as well as satisfying the needs of older engines. It may be used in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel and petrol engines, providing excellent protection even under the most strenuous conditions.