Axel Industrial Gear EP68 High Performance Industrial Gear Oil 208 Litres
Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP)
- ISO 6743-6 & ISO 12925-1 (CKC/CKD)
- US Steel 224
- David Brown
- Flender BA 7300, table A
- David Brown S1.53.101
Large & small spur bevel, spiral, helical & herringbone gears.
Features & Benefits
- High thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus enhances the life and performance of lubricant.
- Excellent protection from bearing wear and high load carrying property extends the life of components.
- Excellent gear protection from micropitting & scuffing and outstanding extreme pressure performance.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for longer component life.
- Compatible with elastomer seals and gaskets, leads to minimum leakage and reduced contamination.
- Excellent demulsifying properties, low foaming and good air release characteristics.
Eiffel Axel Ind Gear series of lubricants are supreme performance industrial gear oils, formulated with high quality base stocks fortified with sulfur-phosphorus additive system. They are designed to work efficiently in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems, where outstanding extreme pressure characteristics (EP/AW properties), extremely high load carrying capability and excellent demulsifying properties are desired. Moreover they offer extremely high protection against micropitting, wear and corrosion in enclosed gears and all types of oil lubricated bearings.