Dura Maxx HD 85W140 Api GL-5 Manual Transmission Oil 5 Litres
Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API GL-5
- MIL-L-2105D (U.S Military Specification)
- MAN 342 M2
- ZF TE ML 05A, 7A, 12E, 16B, C & D, 17B, 19B, 21A
All Passenger cars, On-highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance.
- Applications like Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- Other heavy-duty industrial and automotive applications, involving hypoid gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque exists.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of lubricant and transmission.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties and excellent film strength provides exceptional equipment protection, that not only results in fewer breakdowns but also helps improve transmission efficiency.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for longer component life.
- Compatibility with seals and gaskets, leads to minimize oil leakage and reduced contamination.
Eiffel Dura Maxx HD series of lubricants are high performance heavy duty gear oils, formulated from high quality base oils and an advanced additive system. These lubricants are designed for automotive heavy-duty transmissions, axles and final drives. Moreover these oils are specially engineered for heavy-duty axles and final drives where extreme pressures and shock loadings are expected.