Transyn ATF Dexron VI Full Synthetic 4 Litres Automatic Transmission Oil
Eiffel Transyn ATF Dexron VI is a high performance automatic transmission oil, formulated with high quality synthetic base stocks and sophisticated additive system including high shear stable viscosity index improvers, antioxidants, and defoaments providing smooth and controlled friction/wear characteristics, that meets or exceeds the stringent requirements of GM's DEXRON-VI specification and provides protection for 2006 and newer GM vehicles. It also provides improved performance in older GM vehicles, wherever DEXRON is specified. Suitable for all automatic transmissions in passenger cars and commercial vehicles, also used in applications like power steering systems, hydraulics and some manual transmissions where automatic transmission fluid is specified.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized frictional properties that provide smooth fuel efficient gear shifting during low temperature operation and help prevent transmission vibration.
- Excellent shear stable viscosity index improvers resist easy break down under high shear conditions in transmissions, thus ensuring the oil film thickness to continue protecting the moving components.
- Outstanding low temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure excellent cold start performance.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability prevents sludge formation, deposit build up & oil thickening.
- Suitable for use in all old & new automatic transmissions of car & light trucks and On-highway & Off-highway heavy duty automatic transmissions.
- Suitable for power steering and certain manual transmissions where this type of fluids (Dexron or Mercon fluids) are specified.
Specifications Eiffel Transfluid ATF Type A meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- General Motors DEXRON-VI
- JASO 1A-LV
- Ford Mercon LV
- Toyota T-WS (JWS 3324)
- Hyundai / Kia SP-IV
- Nissan Matic S
- ZF M-1375.4 (6HP)
- Honda ATF DW-1
- MB 236.12 & 236.14
- ZF TE-ML 09X and all 3 & 4 speed transmission
- Vickers M2950-S, I-286-S
- Volvo CE 97340
- CAT TO-2
- Hyundai NWS-9638
- Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (MS 7176E), +4 (MS 9602)
- Audi 5 HP LT71141 (ZF 5 HP 18FL/19FL/24A)
- Acura ATF-Z1
- Aisin Warner JWS 3309 (T-IV) & JWS 3324 (WS)
- Allison C-3 & C-4
- Porsche T-IV (JWS 3309)
- Mitsubishi Diaqueen SP-IV
- MB 236.1/236.9